Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chhhhh

"Write something good." Opening line of a movie. F7 Refresh... I have that poem saved on a hardrive. I used to like to refer to it as, the golden heart drive... but who has any use for that?

Who are you?

'A River that Runs Through It' what nonsensical horse is kissing that tree?

Jacob's Ladder said, I told you not to tell.

The beauty of a lost-begotton soul, begins with the telling of a summer solctice.

But who am I kidding?
What about Charlotte?
You hit the shotcut keys with no idea what they do, anymore
except for F7.

Good luck, call me if anything interesting comes up.
-- don't worry. It's maybe a love.
And that's what we're talking about.

I want to call. But I don't know your number.

Breakfast
You made breakfast, but I wasn't hungry. But you served it on our two new plates, and the way you presented it, with one tinyhalved potato and tiny scoops of salad Morrocan, they looked like mini belline sculptures.

"I thought you were a guardian angel."
And then you told someone another story?!
Had but you had known...
You make me pretend,
and then I know.
What I knew what I knew the thyme before,
and that has made all the difference.
"it was the night before that I came to your house that killed me."

Remember the summary of a friend?

I apologize for not killing you myself'

why do you lose focus???

sHHHHHHHH....
remember, the postscript counts.

You hold your head in your hands, and it alll (deseased hands don't count)

Open your mind to a friend/.

And then you'll know what a friend it...



you have your head tossed ina corner, and you don't know what to do...
Ignoramus's tell you you knant do what youanted to ...
but who would spell the spool of a rhyme told Day's Inn...
"And you'r living downtown, and that's what matters."
Who knew the molitove cocktail Notwithstanding, an acre of land stands between you and The Man... You know what to dieu...

No comments: